And the cycle continues..
I naively thought I would be immune but I see now that I especially was going to turn into your pariah. I feel enlightened. Of course I went through all the stages: anger, shock, sadness, acceptance, heart broken, and calm. To now: I feel free, happy, and right. When it comes to you blood is not thicker than water. You are a self centered, entitled egomaniac who thrives on being a victim looking for your next hero to turn into your villain. At this point I dont even pity you because I see right through you. But after it all it breaks my heart that the person you love the most is also the person you hate the most and the simplest way to fix it is to save yourself. I hope you find peace in this life or the next. For now I'm closing that door and locking it.
No comments:
Post a Comment